We went to the house Thursday morning and as soon as we walked in, we could tell that Norm the Painter had done some staining. Since it was still a bit dark outside, we couldn't really see, so I blindly took pictures of the staining that was done.









Kris was also out working on Wednesday night. He got the seams down in the corners of the shower stall all the way up the walls. It doesn't look like much now, and I can't wait to see what it will look like when the tiles are all installed!



When we were at the house Thursday morning, Dale the Stucco-er and his crew showed up at about 7:30 to start working on the house. Hopefully they will be able to get some of the stucco on...I just hope it doesn't rain so that they can do some work on it. We'll see when we get there after work! I can't wait!Oh, and the plastic was put up on the insulation in the basement, so it's completely done (as far as it's going to be done, anyway...).
No comments:
Post a Comment