We didn't get out to the house Friday night, because we went shopping after work, and then went to the drive-in to see The Simpsons Movie with Glen, Kelly, Chad, Michelle, and Ken. The movie was pretty good. None of us stayed for Hairspray...Ryan and I saw it at a sneak preview so we didn't need to see it again...we probably would have fallen asleep during it anyway.
Saturday morning we got up to go to the house and install the central vac. We wanted to leave the house at 7:00 so that we could get to the house and be done the install before it got to be too hot out. We were ready to go at about 7:30, and then Ryan decided that since his brother was dropping Jack off at 8:00, that we would wait for him before we left...I told him that he probably wouldn't be on time, because getting a kid ready to go at a specific time probably isn't the easiest thing to do, but Ryan wanted to wait. So we waited. By 8:20 Ryan decided that we would just go and then wait for Trevor at the house. Just as we got outside to get in the car, Trevor pulled in. We told him that we were heading to the house and that we would meet him there.
When we got to the house, we saw that they had put up the railings on the porch. It looked really good. I was pretty excited about it...I'm not really sure why, but I was. They also put the dormer window in, and that finishes it off.
Oh, and now that we've decided what we're doing for the exterior...Ryan wants to change it. He likes the look of the Typar (the colour, not the actual Typar), so we're going to see how blue we can get the stucco. I think the blue would look good with the stone on the front as well, so we'll see what Lyle says.
When Ryan's brother got there, we started to work on installing the central vac piping. We had everything pretty much figured out during the week, and Saturday was just supposed to be the install. Apparently we hadn't thought everything completely through, and had to make a few changes. But in the end, everything got installed and glued...and all was good until we got home...





...Ryan decided that he didn't like where we put one of the inlets, so he wanted to go back out on Sunday and change the one inlet...
2 comments:
I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?
I would like to exchange links with your site everythingschultz.blogspot.com
Is this possible?
Post a Comment