Monday, September 10, 2007

Friday, August 31, 2007

Wow, I'm getting really behind in my posting. I'm going to try to catch up now.

We stopped by the house on Friday of the long weekend, wanting to see if they had started painting or anything yet, but they hadn't. I took some pictures of the walls with the patching and partial sanding done. There were also some drawings done on the walls...not sure what that's all about...


Ryan had talked to Don on Thursday about running the lines to where the geothermal unit is going to be, and this time, told Don that Lyle was wanting to know when it would be done, because he couldn't do anything else until those lines were in. Don told Ryan that by the end of the long weekend he would have the lines moved to where they should be. We both kind of said "we'll see..."

No comments: