Thursday, November 15, 2007

There Is An End In Sight!! - Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The granite is in! The granite is in!!

And it's about time...although if you recall, it's been nowhere near the 5 weeks that they said it would be. It looks great. It's weird to have a small piece of the granite (the sample that we were given at the beginning) and compare it to the large pieces of granite. The small piece seems so much thicker, but it's not, it's exactly the same thickness. The kitchen now looks like a kitchen...or it will, once, the cooktop is installed and the fridge and dishwasher are installed. I can't WAIT!!!

The vanity upstairs...


Now we just have to call the builder to tell him that the countertops are in, and they have to get the plumbers in there now. The carpeters can come in at any time now and get their work done, and then it'll just be the cleaners and the duct cleaners...

Everything looks good for us to be moving in on November 24th! That's NEXT WEEK!! All of a sudden I'm panicking, because it's actually next week...I've been ready to move for months now, but now that the time is here, I wonder if we actually are ready...I'll be working on packing the rest of our stuff on the weekend...and possibly moving it so that it's ready when the time comes...we'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW !! It looks great! Can't wait to see it in person.

Mom