Of course, once I start something, I want it to be finished right away...so I've been working on the room any chance I get. I don't remember what the rest of our house looks like. I had Ryan bring a tv into that room for me so that I have some noise while I'm painting, and that seems to help things go faster. I have still only have 4 outlined, so once I finish painting all of the characters, it will be on to outlining, and then it'll be completely done.
Our stroller arrived from Sears on Friday, which was exciting, because it wasn't supposed to be in until Wednesday, September 15th! But I've been so busy in the room, I haven't put it together yet! Just opened the box to look at the pattern. I'm pretty sure it will work for either a boy or a girl. Hopefully I'll get the painting done this week, get the room put back together in some sort of order, and then put the stroller together. We'll have to keep it in the baby's room with the door closed, because I would imagine that Dexter (the cat) will have no problem jumping into it and making himself comfortable.
Pictures of the baby's room at it's current stage:
No comments:
Post a Comment