Here are a few of the pictures:
This picture was taken to prove that we
actually DID go for a walk (above).
Moe said that we looked like we were trying to
sell sweaters or something for Sears (above).
Showing off "our" pregnant bellies...and unless someone
is keeping a good secret, I'm the only one that's pregnant:
Kristy told us to look mad in these pictures (below). I didn't succeed until the third picture, where apparently Jose is giving Kristy the finger.
We thought we'd be able to crop Kristy's "mad" picture (below) and
photoshop it into the one above, but then we realized that she'd look like a giant!
No, Kristy isn't giving Jose the finger...I think she was giving it to us three (not pictured).
I think Kristy (below - hiding her hands) realized that
three kids - standing just a bit beyond Evelyn, Amanda, and I -
thought she was giving THEM the finger...
Moe captioned this one as "Opportunity Knocks":
I captioned this one "Knocked Up" (me at 22 weeks):
Just some kid I know...
1 comment:
top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]free casino games[/url] coincide the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]free casino[/url] autonomous no set aside hand-out at the chief [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]unshackle casino games
[/url].
Post a Comment