Lily Grace Schultz
February 4, 2011
1:16 a.m.
8 lbs 13 oz
22 inches
This was shortly after she was born. They're measuring her 22 inches...though at her 2 week check up, she was 21 inches...not sure who made what mistake...I hope she isn't shrinking!

Mom & Lily:

These two were taken at 6:00 am...when Grandma and Grandpa Drader got to the hospital. They would have been there at 1:17 am if they'd have been allowed.
Dad with Lily and his Packer hat...it was a good weekend for this new Daddy...a daughter AND a Superbowl win for his Green Bay Packers! When we found out we were expecting, the first thing I did was Google when the Superbowl was going to be held, and I told Ryan that the Packers would be in it, and that I would go into labour that day or we would be in the hospital that day...Luckily, we were discharged at about 11:00 that morning and after a few stops, home by 1:00. Grandma and Grandpa Drader & Uncle Geoff and Auntie Rachel came over. Lily slept right through our hollering and cheering.

No comments:
Post a Comment