We were very excited to get an invitation to go and see Cade's Christmas Concert again this year, which was held on Tuesday. As Simone's facebook says, Cade was movin' & groovin'...more than anybody else. It was very cute!
Cade and Colton were dressed the same, and Cade was loving having his picture taken...:
...Until here...I'm not sure what happened here...I think Ryan's gotten that look on his face once or twice before too...is it me?
And introducing...DUDE LERM!! If you put all of the pictures together, you might get one good picture of him...He was a fast little guy!
I decided once again that Ryan and I don't have enough pictures of us together, and decided that I wanted to take one of us in front of our Christmas tree this year. Well, apparently, I have married Chandler Bing from Friends...Ryan cannot smile for a picture for the life of him. I don't care if it was 10:30 at night...Seriously:
We tried changing his shirt to see if that was doing it...But it only made it worse:
This is a bad one of both of us...
And this is the one that made the cut:
Though I think we should have just gone with this one:
Conceited, I know. HA!!
That's all for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment