Well, we can now officially drive onto our property, as you can see in the pictures below. I'm still having a hard time picture the house on the land, but Ryan reassures me by saying "it'll be right there" and points to the hole in the ground. Thanks honey! Oh, and he's making me apologize to him for a comment that I made in my "Everything House: The Plans" entry. I said: If you ask me now just where it was, I would have no idea. Ryan likes to think that he knows, but I don't think he really does. Well, I am apologizing to him because he actually did know where it was. We went there a few weeks ago and found the house. He wanted to go and knock on the door and see if we could go and take a look. Um, ya right.
Anyway, here are the pictures of our land as it is right now. They've already had a there in the hole pumping out the water from our "pool"...right onto the land beside ours...which happens to be my brother's property. Oh well!



My dad, of course, had to be the first one of us to drive on the driveway. He also decided that he would be the first one to spin his tires and create some ruts. Refer to the culvert post to see what he did when we put our approach in.


Here is the pump they had in the hole pumping out the water that was underneath the ice and onto my brother's property.

No comments:
Post a Comment