I was looking through some of pictures that I have on my computer at work, and found some that I wanted to share.
I am pretty sure that this is the best picture that was taken on our wedding day. In case you can't tell, this is Simone (i'll
Leav
E he
R last na
Me out for her sake), one of my bridesmaids, at the end of the night. Fortunately for her, she had a good time. Unfortunately for us, we picked up the tab...

This was the day that we had the groomsmen try on tuxes. Now don't ask me what Glen is doing here...is he pointing to his white socks? Perhaps it was the first day that he learned to tie his own shoes and is proud...
More of Glen being Glen...


And, so not to make it seem like I'm picking on everybody else, here's a little picture that I like to call "Spilling the Beans...". And there IS a story to go with it...

The story starts like this. Amanda, Evelyn, Jeanette and I decided that we were going to go to the States for a weekend. We went to Minneapolis on the Friday night and stayed at a hotel until Saturday, went shopping to the mall and Ikea and the oulet mall in Albertville, and then headed back to Grand Forks. On the Sunday, we went to Target, and I wanted to get some Jelly Belly Jelly Beans. So I grabbed a bag, and loaded it full...and I mean full! I closed the bag, and proceeded to put the bag in my palm on it's "back". At that point, the bag, which I thought was securely closed, opened up and spilled about 1/2 of the beans on the Target Floor. I was so embarrassed. I'm so thankful that Evelyn was there to take that picture! (Thanks Ev!). I think the funniest part was watching THREE Target Employees cleaning up the mess that I made. I simply filled up the bag again and slowly backed away...
3 comments:
Speaking of really funny pictures....where's the Jelly Belly picture....Toon.....
Oh that Glen sure is a handsome devil...
And if you'll note the size of the broom and dustpan the employee is using on the right hand side behind Chelan....that would have taken all fricken day.
Post a Comment